I have a high degree of Integrity, strong B2B and B2C sales, and a strong team player. I have a strong attention to detail and very interested in developments in technology. I’m very computer and internet literate and consider myself to be an outgoing person that enjoys people and someone that easily builds strong client rapport.
Business Experience and Skills
I am a proven Sales Professional with experience in the tradeshow industry. Graphic layout, design, large format sign, display production, large format graphic printing and using many types of substrate and large format digital photography are my some of my many industry strengths. Skills: Business Development, Marketing, Operations Management, Client Retention, Product Development, Web Design, E-Commerce / SEO, and Project Management.
- 2003-13: Founder / Owner, Sage Displays, Kaysville, UT
- 1999-03: Division Manager, Northwest Research/Sales, Ogden, UT
- 1997-99: Director of Sales, World Wireless Communications, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1993-97: Owner, Computer Guys, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1986-93: Sales Manager, Burgoyne Computes, Salt Lake City, UT
- 2010-11: NorthFront Business Resource Center, Pro Series (NBA type of outline) all 8 Courses) - CE 0239, Kaysville, UT
- 2005-06: Davis Applied Technical College, Computer Aided Drafting and Design, Kaysville, UT
- 1978-79: North County Technical College, HVIC Service and Controls, St Louis, MO
- 1974-77: South Umpqua High, Tri City, OR
- A Proven Track Record of Success, Increased Portable Exhibit Sales in 2011 by 160K from 2010.
- Developed a successful and loyal client base, resulting in repeat business and referrals.
- Designed and maintained a new company website with product images and descriptions that increased sales by 40%.
- Developed social media platforms that connected 35% more viewers to the company website.
- Negotiated lower cost of portable tradeshow displays and large format printing with manufactures and suppliers that increased profits by 25%.
- Created an in-house large format printing department that not only increased printing profits by 75%, but also cut delivery times in half.
- Proven track record for meeting or exceeding project targets, never missing a client’s trade show deadline through consistent management of tasks.
- Developed a successful local internet marketing campaign using local online marketing sources, Google Maps, Keywords, Meta-tags, and links to boost search engine optimization (SEO). By doing so I increased local market sales by 500%.
- Sage Displays was the first runner up for the Davis County small business of the year 2010.
- Salt Lake Magazine spot light for Sage Displays.
- Currently lives in Farmington, Utah. (for the past 27 years)
- Raised five children.
- Worked in family HVAC business through high school years.
- Boy Scout: rank of Life Scout, and later served as Scoutmaster and a Merit Badge Counselor.
- Served a two year proselyting mission 1977-79, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Work as an Installer and HVAC Technician.
- Served as Volunteer Firefighter.
- Served as a Little League Baseball Couch (5 years).
- Avid fly fishermen.
[References are available upon request.]